ALL INCLUSIVE BOAT TRIP TO ES VEDRA & FORMENTERA Playa d'en bossa
See the best of Ibiza and Formentera in one all-inclusive boat trip. Have a day full of water action with professional full face snorkelling equipment and water toys during 2 swim stops in the hot spots and best beaches of Ibiza and Formentera like Es Vedra, Atlantis and Ses Illetes. Or just relax on the upper deck with a cold drink in your hand and be amazed by the view of the nature reserves and magical places. Enjoy free local catering with freshly cooked Paella, award-winning vegan burgers by Rona's Deli, fresh salad, juicy fruits, Ensaimadas and Greixonera.
|Location||Meeting Point||Departure||Duration||Included||Return from Formentera|
|Playa d'en Bossa||12.00 am (Bar Albatros)||12 pm||5 hours||Lunch, Drinks, Activities, return ticket from Formentera||5pm or 8pm (7.15pm in September)|
WHICH DAY THE BOAT IS RUNNING THIS SUMMER?
- July 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17,18,19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 July
- August 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18,19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 August
Days In September
- September 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10,11,12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20 September
- Ticket Price Infants (0 - 3 years): Free
- Children: (4 - 15 years): 30 €
- Standard Tickets: 99 €
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BOAT TRIP?
The 5 hour all-inclusive day trip includes:
• Soft drinks & Water.
• NEW: Free catering with local cuisine:
• Paella freshly cooked on the boat
• Pan Payes
• Fresh salad
• Award winning vegan burgers by Rona’s Deli (TripAdvisor’s #1 burger in Ibiza)
• Seasonal fruits
• Greixonera (Ibizan bread pudding / cake)
• Ensaimadas (Ibizan pastry)
• 2 swim stops
• Atlantis and Es Vedra
• Formentera: Playa S’Illetes or S’Espalmador
• Professional full face snorkelling gear
• 5 hours sight seeing tour by boat
• A free afternoon in Formentera
• Discounts for bike, scooter and car rentals in Formentera
• Discounted bus tickets in Formentera
• NEW: Return ferry ticket from Formentera to Ibiza at 5pm or 8pm (IN SEPTEMBER AT 7:15PM)
• NEW: Sunset cruise back to Ibiza at 8pm
EVERY DAY IN JULY & AUGUST
EVERY WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SUNDAY IN SEPTEMBER
- Boat trip duration: 4.5 hours
- Time in Formentera: 3 hours
- Meeting Point & Boarding: Boat Pier, Playa d’en Bossa (near Bar Albatros)
- Recommended arrival time: 12.00pm
- The approximate time table and route is the following (changes may apply due to waves, wind, delays while boarding, customers coming too late, etc.)12.10pm
- Boarding and Check In in Playa d’en Bossa.12.15pm
- Start of the day trip.12.15pm - 1.30pm
- Passing by Es Cavallet and Ses Salines.1.30pm
- Longer swim stop with giant toys, snorkelling equipment and Stand Up Paddle boards between Atlantis and Es Vedra. Paella and burgers are cooked while people are swimming.3.00pm
- Lunch with fresh home-made Paella and award-winning vegan burgers on the way to Formentera.3.45pm
- Swim stop in Formentera at Ses Illetes or Espalmador (no toys in use).4.45pm
- Drop off at the port of Formentera. 5pm / 8pm
- Ferry from Formentera back to Playa d’en Bossa. Sunset cruise at 8pm. (AT 7.15PM IN SEPTEMBER)
Please note: The route can vary according to the wind and water conditions. We start our trip in Playa d’en Bossa. We then sail alongside Ibiza’s beautiful west coast past Blue Marlin with the surrounding mega villas and Es Cavallet to the nature reserve Ses Salines, where we have our first swim stop. After approx 30 minutes, we continue our trip alongside Cala Jondal and Es Cubells to the breathtaking and legendary Atlantis where we have our second swim stop right in front of the mystical Es Vedra. Guests can have fun in the water with our SUP boards, snorkel equipment and water toys. After approx. 1 hour of water action we leave the magical place. On our way to paradise, we have lunch and enjoy home-made Paella and vegan burgers. We sail between the anchored super yachts of the rich and famous in Espalmador and Ses Illetes
Attention: The execution of our experiences is subject to the current Covid-19 regulations.
We're out at Sea, as open-air as you can get, all the time moving, all the time with a decent breeze - it's the least 'stuffy' or enclosed event venue to be at a time like this.
Luckily we have the biggest boat on the island with a capacity of 300 guests - that means we can reduce the event capacity to 100 people to ensure the physical distance of 1.5 meters. That makes our events even more exclusive.
Even though we are allowed to operate with 100% capacity, we have decided to reduce our event to 115 available tickets to ensure you feel save and receive the highest quality we can offer.
ATTENTION: Our rules and regulations are constantly being updated according to the actual and newest government regulations. You can review the most current version of our Covid-19 rules at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and the government's regulations, to update, change or replace any part of these rules by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website as well as the official news periodically for changes of the Covid-19 regulations.
We do not do our boat party at the moment!
We’ve implemented the following rules and regulations to ensure the safety of us all:
All sanitary facilities are equipped with hand sanitisers and are cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes.
All guests have their allocated area and seat.
We kindly ask you to stay in your area as much as possible.
We only offer bar service. No possibility to order at your seat.
We kindly ask you for your understanding that there might be longer waiting times (at the toilets as well as for food and drinks) due to the health and safety regulations we are following. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please follow the instructions of our staff when asked.
Our staff wears masks covering mouth and nose to protect themselves and you.
Guests need to wear masks while boarding and leaving the boat.
Masks need to be worn all the time in Ibiza in inside and outside areas.
Please follow the social distancing rules of 1.5 meters. (Please note that some photos shown on our website have been taken in 2019.)
The usage of the snorkelling equipment depends on the government regulations. If used, the equipment is disinfected after every client and event.
No use of paper menus and drinks lists.
No single drinks on sale (No worries, you have plenty of options included in your experiences).
No alcoholic beverages on offer or for sale.
No DJ onboard.
We only use organic single use cutlery, plates and cups. No use of reusable cups for hygienic reasons. Please keep your cup as long as possible to protect the environment. Let's take care of our planet. Every additional cup will be charged with 1€.
HIGHTLY RECOMMENDED TO BOOK YOUR BOAT TRIP TO FORMENTERA 4 DAYS IN ADVANCE, CALL THIS NUMBER TO ASK FOR AVAILIBILITY :
(+34) 611 330 518
IMPORTANT : ONE THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT HAS BEEN RECEIVED THROUGH OUR OFFICIAL WEB SITE, WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK TO FINALIZE THE RESERVATION.